Wednesday, May 11, 2011

the scoop...

Now that school is out and I am just awaiting my departure to LA for internship time, its been nice to just chill and be with my fam, who are the greatest people on this earth.

Last week was birthday celebrations for my two oldest sisters. Their b-days are back to back. For my sister Mandys we all went to Rubios (a love I developed on my mission in California) which has the best fish tacos. Beer battered, cabbage and fresh lime-kill me. Then a few of his hit up the Gateway to see Fast5, which was a winner. Sans The Rock being in it which actually ended up just adding comic relief. Who can take The Rock seriously. The movie really made me want to go to Rio de Janeiro really bad as well as owning a muscle car.

Next day was Shannas birthday and after a day at Dustins track meet, we all rendezvoused at Trolley Square for some Spaghetti Factory. Its been years since I have been there and forgot how much I enjoyed it. Its a great atmosphere.


After the birthdays I had to go back to Logan to finish moving all my ish out and clean my apartment. Let me once again say that moving is one of my least favorite things on this whole planet. There are some pro's however, like finding all the things that were missing most of the semester and just the sense of change is excited. Least favorite part of going back- saying goodbye to these fools...


We hit up the Creperie, a favorite in Logan for a fond farwell. These ladies have become my self appointed mothers. Well, mostly just Megan and Autumn, cause they are married. They shall be missed though. Hooray for Skype.


Sunday was Mothers Day, and I love my mom. A: she's gorgeous. B: she is the most caring, thoughtful, loving woman I know. She's da bomb. So lucky she's mine.

In most recent exciting news, yesterday my cousin Steph came home from her Mission in Taiwan. We are the same age and have been close friends our whole lives. It was so good to see her.




After the welcoming party disassembled, Mandy, Dustin and I opted for some sushi at Ichiban. Park across the street cause there is no parking close to it. Then you can appreciate this bomb graffiti on the wall by the lot.



Leaving for LA in five days. CANT WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment