Saturday, May 1, 2010

fav flicks...old and new

A compilation of favorite flicks.....

the past year...

 loved the music and cinematography...

 made me miss Paris and the food, loved 
the true story aspect. Meryl Streep is amazing.

 Saw this in London in the theatre it premiered
in two weeks after. Scars on forehead...it was magical.

comedy genre...

never gets old...

classic. He is a favorite...
"ahoy, I sailed. I'm a sailor."

one word. Ruprect.

dramas...
great music. great story.

saw this four times the week it came out in 
theatres. I love it more every time I watch it.

music.

amazing story, amazing acting.

The whole series, 11-13. I love them all.

 mini coops. I want one.

chick flicks...(if I had to choose)

classic.

I would marry her. I would.

great. funny. Eva Mendez...

scerrrry flicks... 
 the classic.

love the older scary flicks.

this made me hate clowns. and static.

the house... 
see what I mean?

great.

also great.

As you have noticed, I prefer the realistic, suspenseful thrillers over the demonic, gory ones.

I gotta think of more...this isnt nearly enough.

3 comments:

  1. I approve. I love You've Got Mail. Watched it today actually. And I could see you marrying Kate Hudson. You'd look great together. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty much I agree on all of those movies. Hey, I found your blog. Now I can follow you! Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still never seen Nacho Libre.
    Always think of freshman year when I think of The Prestige.
    If you "had to choose"??? Oh, pa-leeeese

    ReplyDelete