Saturday, June 11, 2011

celebrity gym time

today during celeb gym time I had two great encounters. I went in, hopped on an elliptical machine and got at it. it was a good few minutes before I glanced to my left and noticed two machines away from me was this lovely girl...


Amanda Bynes. the tv comedian that entertained me in my youth. also in Easy A. I will say that she is much prettier in person, with little make up and her hair in a pony tail sporting gym attire. she was on that elliptical for LONG time. most the time I was at the gym.

a little while later I then spotted this Disney star on a stationary bike...


ashley tisdale. aka Charpay. also, MUCH much prettier in person. when her hair is pulled back and she isnt pursing her lips. her hair was dark, like it is here. something about her though...not right. she kind of has "eff off" written on her forhead.

so yeah, eventful day at Equinox

No comments:

Post a Comment