Monday, June 27, 2011

life in a northern town

I love me some west yellowstone. my dads side of the family have been going there for years. in fact next summer is our 20 year anniversary staying at hebgen lake, just a few miles north of town. I love this trip. I didnt get to go last year because I was in arizona. bleh. so I was thrilled to be going this summer. its da best.


I love this place. so so much.


and this little duder. my nephew tucker


chaco season

we love the playmill


and I love these two




discovering all the things that fit in his toes



$5 5XL? why not?


melissa is working in yellystone and she had visitors conveniently come the same week I was there.


buckaroo bills 'gambling man' banana split. gave 'the sink' at angies a run for its money.


they are favorite cousins for sure.


handled


we got delayed in the park for quite some time due to the mangy bison

so we took pictures on the side of the road


we drove through jackson hole and stopped at my favorite pizza joint. cant wait till I am back in a month with the other side of the fam

cant wait to get back here!

I hate I am not gonna see this little chub every day.

all in all, such a great time. a GREAT time. I love my family. they are amazing and sometimes I wonder why I was placed on this earth with such amazing people in my family. it was so nice to go home for a short trip and spend time with them all. best part is they are all coming here in week! beach, food, family and disneyland. too perfect...

1 comment:

  1. vair nice Boo. I love you too! It was a great trip - always better when you are there!!!

    ReplyDelete