Thursday, June 17, 2010

64 box.

Life and dating I have decided are like boxes of crayons.

Most people are the 8-color boxes. Maybe a 12 pack, with a few new vibrant colors.

What myself and I would imagine most people are really looking for are the 64-color boxes with the sharpeners on the back.

I would like to think of myself as a 64-color box; though I've got a few colors missing, some are worn down and a there's an occasional torn wrapper.

It's ok though, because I've got some more vibrant colors like periwinkle at my disposal.

It seems that I usually end up encountering 8-color boxes.

Does anyone else have this issue? Not that its a bad issue. Just sometimes I crave something more bold.

I mean there are so many different coloration's when it comes to personaliites, interests, goals, passions and types of humor.

So when I do meet a girl who I think is a 64 box (unique, vibrant, full of variety and depth)
I get excited and say,
"Well hey there miss sea foam!" 

However, usually it ends up with her saying,  
"Oh, you mean green right?" 

That's when she goes off on her whole green thing.
And I'm thinking,  


"No - I just want sea foam."

  
Luckily, I found a 64 box. 
With our 128 combined, its a good time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment