Sunday, June 20, 2010

I found it...

So I have never seen myself as one to have ridiculously expensive and ostentatious vehicles.
Dont get me wrong, I appreciate high end items more then most.  
My mom says I was born with expensive taste. I cant help it.
A few months ago I first saw the   Porsche Panamera in Jim Laubs garage, the Owner of Cache Valley Electric, one of the top 15 largest electrical companies in the nation. His was mint green and made my heart flutter. Upon seeing it I said, "I found it. The luxury car I would own..." I have always loved Porsche, ever since I was little and had a poster of a bright yellow Porsche Carrera on my wall. So, there ya go.

  The first 4 door Porsche.  
Gotta have room for the car seats right?

I would take mine in Navy or Charcoal.
With Aggie A license plates.

No comments:

Post a Comment