Friday, June 25, 2010

I love food

I love stumbling upon a new restaurant.
Kyle and I read a thing in the paper about the
Elephant Bar
They were having a special for some new items on the menu.
We decided to accept that invitation for lunch.
They didn't disappoint...


Behold.
Tropical culinary perfection...
and yes, it was as good as it looks. 
This baby had everything I love:
mangos
tomatoes
olives
cucumbers
hard boiled eggs
avacado
three lettuce types
fresh crab
poached shrimp
and
grilled pineapple.
with a tangy citrus dressing. 

filled. me. up.
  

...but not quite enough.
How can one pass up citrus infused cheesecake on a 
chocolate base with a creme brulee layer on top?

yes, your correct.
no one can.  

not only was the food and menu huge/delicious,
but the atmosphere was prime.
slightly upscale, but not overpriced
(salad & desert: $15)
modern lounge meets safari
it was a fascinating blend 

we will definitely be going back...



1 comment:

  1. I went there in San Francisco... The food was good, but at least at the one I was at, the service was pretty terrible... Still good though! haha

    ReplyDelete