Saturday, June 12, 2010

Life in the 85308.

Updates:

1. I love where I live. 24 hr pool and exercise room.
2. I am loving the weather. 110 has been the max high thus far and it wasnt that bad.
3. I have awkward tan lines developing.
4. I enjoy knocking doors way more then expected.
5. I have become a fast food connoisseur considering we are out in random areas for lunch and dinner.
6. Utah NEEDS Jack in the Box.
7. I have come to a consensus that although I do love the climate here, I would miss seasons.
8. I vote Scottsdale as the gem city of this state. I LOVE IT!
9. I would buy my pest control if I lived here. In a heart beat.
10. I miss boating and mowing my lawn.
11. I miss my family.
12. I miss Brooke. (10-12 were not in descending order by the way. Random. Totally random)
13. Cant WAIT to fly home and spend a week in Jackson Hole with my fam. (and visit Miss Shoko)
14. I have realized how many people there are I miss from school.
15. I will forever treat door to door people differently.
16. I cant wait to be a homeowner. With my own yard and my own English Bulldog.
17. My singles ward+ all caps AWK= AWKWARD. Bless their hearts.
18. Everyone in AZ has a dog. I used to be annoyed, now I appreciate their love for K9's.
19. Skype is real fun.
20. Down comforter I brought=bad idea.
21. I enjoy sending packages to people. Especially ones I really care about.
22. I love eating out. Especially when its a real quality sit down occasion.
23. I like to buy things and thats bad.
24. My hair is getting really blond.
25. Memorial Day was wonderful. Barbecued and played in the pool. Everyone else worked. No sales.
26. I am in love with W Hotels. Swanky nightlife at the Scottsdale one. Plus delicious rides...
27. Kona Grill=AMAZING!
28. I love Scottsdale Fashion Square.
29. I am sick of Phoenix radio stations. Its my iPod only these days.

 Ok. Now for visual references to the previously above mentioned items.

Enjoy. Oh and my $5 tangerine tee. Good find.

I saw them at the Puma store. I desire them greatly...

Hello loverly housing in Scottsdale. 

Saweet restaurant at Fashion Square.

Main dining room

Bar area

Patio

Entrance to W

And the cars that were parked there....




Yeeeeah buddy, rollin like a big shot.

Pool by day, swanky lounge by night I felt good about it.

Its nice to know people. 
 Laura is in Scottsdale doing her internship.
Go Aggies.

They showed us around the town...

My future pup. I dont care if they have sinus issues down 
the road or if I have to clean out their face wrinkles with a warm
cloth at night. I will own one. Great with kids, love affection
and always look like they are smiling.

 Memorial Day festivities

Friends from Mesa.

Hooha. Big thumbs up for swell times thus far in the AZ.


3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you love it! I'm missing it something fierce these days... Good thing I'll be there soon! We better play!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh. Lookin HOTT in the deep v. ha i hate that you have to clean your bulldogs wrinkles out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6- you sure??
    7- agreed.
    12- miss you back . . .
    13- cannot cannot wait.
    16- you and your obsession for this dog? love it.

    ReplyDelete