Friday, April 29, 2011

9 months in review [AUGUST 2010]


so august started off so great because Kyle and I flew home to go with our families to Jackson Hole; which ended up being one of the best weeks of the summer. like I said in my previous Jackson Hole post, its my favorite place on earth.


 
 early morning and late night glass to ski on. every day.

 kyle and I ventured to Old Faithful to meet up with the lovely
Miss Shoko and Melissa. we had breakfast, walked around, got some ice cream,
explored a janitorial closet then said our goodbyes. its was a great reunion.

 I love these people more then anything.



 cousins. basically the greatest ever.

 best pizza and ice cream around



 it was just the break we were needing.

 it also worked out perfect that kyle and I's best friend Trent was getting married the same week
we were home for our vacation. so we luckily got to be there for the wedding.



 after the wedding we then had to sadly fly back to AZ to finish out 
another week of sales and heat.

 however it was kinda sad saying goodbye to this lovely place. it was a lot of fun.

 so sad to say good bye to these two lovelies. Luckily Raquel has moved to Utah.

 naturally we were great salesman.

 I also fulfilled my dream of going to Frank Lloyd Wrights home Taliesin West in Scottsdale.



yes I saved every water bottle I used this summer. just my part to lessen my carbon footprint

 after our last day of work we just decided to peace out to Vegas. 
we arrived at the lovely hoover dam at about 5am



 a few days of just laying out, napping and eating was PURE BLISS.

 we somehow flirted our way into pool passes at the Luxorm which saved us each
like $16 bones. it was a real nice time

 lots of people watching. lots and lots.

 so kyle peaced out and Mandy came down because we had tickets
to Norah Jones at the Palms, one of her dreams. and it was awesome

 city center has a place in my heart now. I love it.

so much In N Out. so much. we snagged this in St George on our way home.
August was SO great. wonderful finish to AZ, two great vacays and really excited to 
go back to Logan.





No comments:

Post a Comment