Friday, April 29, 2011

9 months in review [September 2010]

september brought moving back to Logan and school starting! which I was so excited for.

 what a better way to start off the school year then with a little John Mayer at USANA. so amazing

 reuniting with these great people was the best part

 naturally the first week of school brings the oh so coveted 80's dance. we owned it.





 D Man, dad and I spent a great saturday up at PC mountain biking.

 I fell into a concert addiction. so my great friend Brooklyn had a hookup with
Band of Horses tickets, and it was SO much fun. so good.

 we also ran into Jo (red shirt) who introduced me to the three lovely ladies to his left. little did
I know they would later become some great friends. Ashley (green tank) is now basically betrothed 
to my roommate Taylor. small world.

 she's great. 

a smidgen of tunes...

No comments:

Post a Comment