Saturday, April 30, 2011

9 months in review [March 2011]

 March brought elections week. I decided to run for next years Arts Senator.
yeah I didnt win, but it was something that I always had wanted to do and I 
had a blast. my campaign was clean, professional and a lot of fun.

Keenan (ran for president with no avail) and myself waiting for primary announcements.
Luckily a week after elections came spring break, which was welcomed with open arms.
spring break really is kind of a bitter sweet event. The break is no nice, especially after months
of bad weather; however it makes getting back into "school mode" very difficult.

This year we opted for a cruise to mexico. my first, but definitely not my last. easily one
of the best vacations I have ever been on. we had 24 people in our group that road tripped
to california in three cars before we all got on the boat. 

 my car left early so I could have my internship interview. so we explored LA a bit



 I appreciated that Norweigan found an opportunity to take pictures at every moment

our vessel

 we decided that "white out party" meant toga party

Tays melon trunks-compliments of the walmart in Puerto Vallarta

 one of my favorite moments from the whole trip. after day one in Cabo a few of us got back on 
the boat, loaded up some cheese and fruit and watched the sun set from the hot tub. perfection.

 while at the beach in Cabo we looked over to see the lovely Sam Spendlove.
Matt, Sam and I were all freshman ambassadors together and Sam has remained
one of my best friends to this day. Her and her hubs were there and we so randomly found
them on the beach. so glad we did though.

 after our day of snorkeling and beachin in Cabo

 this is what I miss the most. sun, nap, fruit, cheese, ice cream. all day, everyday, as much as I wanted.



 my pina colada on the beach dream came true in Puerto Vallarta


when its stormy on the boat, you cram in a room, watch movies and order room service all day.

naturally there was an accident in front of us on our drive home, so we layed out on top of 
the burb. it was stop and go for about four hours. overall it only took us 26 hours to get back home.

 shortly after returning was the baby blessing of my new nephew Tucker.

my brother and sister in laws first.

March was great. it sadly took me about two weeks to get back into school work though. also due to the fact that half our cruise group contracted some illness after the cruise that lasted about two weeks. its was terrible. TERRIBLE.

1 comment: